Cree Indian Discussion Forum

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Sheila Srock MURDER

Date: 11/23/2004
Time: 11:16:21 AM
Remote Name: 152.163.100.70

Comments

Hi carrie...Well so far i can not Get an Answer...that is the same...i have talked to 3 police officers..one said the case was solved..two said it was not...You were right about her age tho...she was 14...The book Wolf In Sheep's Clothing...by Tommy McIntyre...has a brief artical on Sheila'murder...and I guess this is were so much Info came from..their being a man on the roof..shoveling snow off...and seen ...he said..the whole murder...he also said that a white 1967 Cadillac,was seen leaving the area...John told me...Sheila answered the door..he had stopped there to return and item...she left at the skating rink...when she open the door ..he put his foot in it...and then shoved...it open over coming her...he also told me that the car was a white 1971 Lincoln convertable...This Info about sheila' murder...was a big issue...when i was In Birmingham...at a police meeting...were every thing was recored...I had never heard of sheila srock...untill john had mention her...and the Info he told me...is quite differant...then was thought to be...by some...but strange...it was such a big issue with the BPD...they kept going over & over it with me...untill we all got angery..I couldn't ad or delete anything from the story...as it wasn't my story...all I knew was what john told me...and finally...after the arguing...The now Commander...who was a Det. at this time said...Who gave you that Info?!...Again i said John...And he yelled at me and said...that case is solved...The boy friend did it!...but even now 14 years after that Interview...some thing about it...just doesn't seem right...about the nylons...if you do think you know something about them...please e-mail me off line...as this is an Important pc. of evidents...In more than one case...In Oakland County...sorry i couldn't be of more help at this time...but as soon as i know for sure...if there ever was someone convicted for this murder..and who it is...I will let you know...OK?

Last changed: November 23, 2004